Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2019
Hear stories of the Anangu Aboriginal custodians of Uluru and delve into their ancient heritage, traditions and culture as you explore sacred sites and toast to a fiery farewell with sundowners.
First class travel Highlights
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (866) 547-5362 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14238075
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 2 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock) - Sacred Sites and Sunset: Feel the stirring of something bigger as you arrive in Ayers Rock. Transfer to your resort (flights to arrive prior to 1.30pm) then join a local Driver Guide for an expedition into the depths of this sacred region. Visit Uluru - Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre where there is time to purchase some locally made Aboriginal art and learn more about the Western Desert region. Explore the base of Uluru and learn about the native flora, fauna and intriguing cultural traditions of its traditional custodians, the Anangu. You'll also discover an array of sacred sites before joining your Driver Guide for a walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole to view Aboriginal rock paintings as your Guide interprets their meaning and significance. As the day fades, the Outback sun bids a fiery farewell in a blaze of vivid red and orange hues - the perfect backdrop for sparkling sundowners as you watch the walls of Uluru change colour.|
Sails in the Desert, Ayers Rock Resort
|Day 2||Uluru (Ayers Rock)||Uluru Sunrise - Kata Tjuta - Depart Uluru (Ayers Rock): Witness a mesmerising sunrise over Uluru paired with a warming cup of tea or coffee. Then travel to the 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), enjoying panoramic views of the southern side of Kata Tjuta from the dune viewing platform before arriving at the base of Walpa Gorge. Spend time following the natural creek bed between the two tallest domes and exploring the unusual conglomerate rock formations. Your encounter with the Red Heart of Australia at its end, transfer to Ayers Rock Airport. Flights to depart after 12.30pm (Oct-Mar) & 1.00pm (Apr-Sep).|
- - These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class