Brochure Type: Europe Britain Presale 2021 TTUSAS
Delve into the landscapes of Europe, from Amsterdam's gabled facades and lush Burgundy vineyards, to the sophistication of Paris.
- ORIENTATION of Amsterdam and Lucerne
- VISIT the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen
- VIEW the Lion Monument and the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- SEE the Lorelei Rock and Vineyards of Burgundy
- SCENIC CRUISE along the canals of Amsterdam and the Rhine River
- 6 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 2 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel
- Ferry across the Channel from Dover to Calais
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
Call 866-547-5362 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15046026
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Amsterdam||Arrive Amsterdam: Welcome to the colourful city of Amsterdam. Explore this city of bicycles and boats before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening, on a scenic canal cruise including a light dinner and welcome drinks.|
|Day 2||Rhineland||Amsterdam - Rhine Cruise - Heidelberg - Rhineland: Journey through Germany's Rhine Valley, boarding a cruise past terraced vineyards, historic towns and medieval castles to St. Goar. Head to the highest castle in the Rhine River Valley for an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch where you'll 'Connect With Locals' in medieval surrounds and be transported back to a time of kings and knights. The old university town of Heidelberg is our next stop, with its impressive Renaissance structures, Baroque Old Town and view of the ruined red sandstone castle that towers above the city. We venture to our Rhineland hotel where we'll spend our evening at leisure.|
|Day 3||Lucerne||Rhineland - Schaffhausen - Lucerne (2 Nights): Delve into a world of legends and fairy-tales today as you enter the enchanting Black Forest. Here, we'll 'Dive Into Culture' and witness the fine craft of cuckoo clock making, before visiting the dramatic Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen, the largest waterfall in Europe. We cross the Swiss border, admiring the exquisite alpine setting and arrive on the shores of Lake Lucerne where we will stay for the next two nights in one of Trafalgar's 'Stays With Stories' - the elegant lakeside Grand Hotel Europe.|
|Day 4||Lucerne||Lucerne Orientation and Free Time: Soak up the relaxed lakeside atmosphere before your morning orientation begins. Cross the solid wooden Chapel Bridge, visit the solemn Lion Monument, commemorating the Massacre of the Swiss Guards in 1792 and spend your afternoon shopping in the Old Town for Swiss souvenirs and chocolates. Consider an Optional Experience ascending the surrounding mountains for panoramic alpine views, wander along the tranquil lake shore or stroll around the city admiring the decorative signposts and ornate facades lining the city's streets.|
|Day 5||Paris||Lucerne - Burgundy Wine Region - Paris (2 Nights): See the changing landscape as you travel into France through Alsace and across the Maginot Line. Admire the scenic Burgundy Wine Region, famous for its delicious Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grape varieties, before arriving in Paris. Indulge in a free evening to explore the grand boulevards of the French capital. Experience the pageantry of Paris first-hand and opt for an Optional Experience to a Parisian Cabaret.|
Pullman La Defense
|Day 6||Paris||Paris Sightseeing and Free Time: Join a 'Local Specialist' today to delve into the artistic and historic treasures of Paris, including views of the elegant Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. View Notre Dame Cathedral and enjoy a stroll through the Latin Quarter. This afternoon, amble through the city's stylish gardens, avenues and lanes, admiring the sophisticated atmosphere or consider joining an Optional Experience to the exquisite Palace of Versailles. This evening we enjoy a Farewell Dinner with our travel companions and Travel Director.|
|Day 7||Paris||Depart Paris: After breakfast, we say a fond au revoir to your fellow travellers and Travel Director. An airport transfer is available. Conditions apply.|
Please note: Complimentary London Return - guests are welcome to return to London by Trafalgar motor coach at no extra cost. Additional accommodation will be required as arrival in London will be late afternoon/early evening. Please speak to your Travel Agent about this at time of booking.
- Travel to Europe often requires an overnight flight. Please arrange flights to arrive on or before Day 1.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class