Isn't it time you nipped monotony in the bud? From fields of yellow sunflowers to cellars of pink roses, this colorful tour of France invites you to survey the sensuous land and pick the perfect bouquet. Fragrant gardens and aromatic wines are just the beginning of the sweet experiences that await from the City of Light to the sunlit regions of Normandy, and the Loire Valley. Tiptoe through the tulips at Claude Monet's rainbow-colored gardens, float down the castle hallways in dreamy Chateaux country, and swirl and sip your way from the lively cafes of Paris to the storied wineries of the French countryside. Traveling from the Seine to the sea, we've handpicked the best coastal experiences-the resort town of Deauville, the famous Abbey of Mont St. Michel, and the poignant beaches of Normandy, site of the Allied Forces' D-Day invasions during World War II.While you're sampling souffle and champagne, why not indulge in shepherd's pie and shandy, too? It's easy when you add a 3-day Monograms vacation to London to your tour of France. Board the high-speed Eurostar train for guided sightseeing and ample time on your own to explore the palaces, pubs, and pints that await.
Call 866-547-5362 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16385073
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2022
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Paris||Welcome to Paris! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Paris||PARIS Free time this morning followed by guided sightseeing that features the Arc de Triomphe, les Champs-Elysees and a visit to the Courtyard of Les Invalides. (B)|
|Day 3||PARIS-GIVERNY-ROUEN-DEAUVILLE||GIVERNY [LF] Visit the home and gardens of Claude Monet.ROUEN Orientation walk. Free time for lunch.DEAUVILLE Free time to walk along the Promenade des Planches. (B) 149 mi / 240 km|
|Day 4||DEAUVILLE-NORMANDY BEACHES-CAEN||NORMANDY BEACHES Visit Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, and the American Cemetery with the Monument to the Brave. See the Mulberry Harbor remains at Arromanches and the Canada House at Juno Beach.CAEN Dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 112 mi / 180 km|
|Day 5||Mont St. Michel||BAYEUX Visit Queen Matilda's tapestry museum. Free time to browse.MONT ST. MICHEL Guided visit at the abbey. (B,D) 99 mi / 160 km|
|Day 6||MONT ST MICHEL-ANGERS-LOIRE VALLEY||ANGERS See the castle. Scenic drive en route to the Loire Valley. (B) 267 mi / 430 km|
|Day 7||LOIRE VALLEY EXCURSION TO CHATEAUX COUNTRY||LOIRE VALLEY Visit Chambord and Chenonceau Castles followed by [LF] a wine tasting. (B,D) 143 mi / 230 km|
|Day 8||LOIRE VALLEY-PARIS||PARIS Free time this afternoon. This evening, enjoy [LF] a farewell dinner cruise on the Seine with incredible sights of the city. (B,D) 130mi / 210kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Paris with an excursion to the Louvre Museum. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 9||London||Welcome to the Monograms portion of your vacation. Travel from Paris to London, England by Eurostar train (Standard class). Your Local Hosts will be on hand to help you make the most of your time.|
|Day 10||London||Morning guided sightseeing includes a drive past London's famous landmarks including the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall's mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister's Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Buckingham Palace. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel situated on the riverbank and visit St. Paul's Cathedral (except on Sundays).|
|Day 11||London||Full day at leisure for you to enjoy the very best of London. Your Local Hosts have many recommendations.|
|Day 12||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).