Jamaica Frenzy 2023
All-Inclusive At Grand Palladium Jamaica
Join us in Jamaica
November 6-11, 2023
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
For Jamaica Frenzy
The All-Inclusive, House Music Vacation Destination Experience.
All-Inclusive package include:
- 6 nights, 5 day accommodations at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
- All Inclusive accommodations & Gourmet Dining and Cocktails
- Admission to all Jamaica Frenzy World Class House Music parties and events
- Round-trip airport transportation.
- World Class DJs & Artist Talent
- Half-Day Chukka Tours Excursions
- Experience the unique ambiance and atmosphere of luxury rooms
- 11 Restaurants with themed self-service buffets and show cooking
- Premium Liquor & Access to All 15 Unique themed bars, including swim-up bars, beach bars, lobby and waiting bars, sports bars, and lounge bars.
- Complimentary Wifi
- 7 Pools
- Daily Beach Parties, Games, and Beach Activities
- Nightly Shows, Night Club, Theme Parties & Entertainment
- Fully Equipped Fitness Gym with instructor
- Sauna, Steam Room
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Golf
- Water Sports and Dive Center
- Glass Bottom Boat Rides, Snorkeling, Sailing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding
**Airfare and Travel Insurance/Protection Not Included**
JAMAICA FRENZY specializes in House Music entertainment, with all-inclusive accommodation packages, mix with the very best talent the House Music and Electronic Music world has to offer.
The founders and personnel of JAMAICA FRENZY have well over 30 years of experience of their own within the House Music marketplace, talent booking, events and major club planning in New York City, Miami Beach, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, Baltimore and other major cities in USA, as well as the European market. Their reputation within the industry is of a very high and respected nature.
What is House Music
House Music is a genre of dance music with a repetitive, 4/4 beat, usually with 120-130 beats per minute. It was created by disc jockeys and music producers from the underground club culture in cities of Chicago & NYC in the early and mid-1980s, as DJs from the subculture began altering disco dance tracks to give them a more mechanical beat and deeper basslines. As well, these DJs began to mix synth pop, rap, Latin music, and even jazz into their tracks. It is NOT EDM.
Contact us to Schedule Air
Tyus Tours & Travel
Click here to book an appointment
Tyus Tours & Travel strongly suggest
To protect your investment
Learn how to travel
Jamaica Frenzy 23
Jamaica Frenzy All-Inclusive House Music Destination Vacation Package