Romance Travel Blog
The Latest Information on Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Romantic Getaways
An Ideal Island For Your Destination Wedding
One of the most ideal islands for a destination wedding is the Dominican Republic. From the romantic, picturesque settings to the warm, lovely weather, the Dominican Republic starts the honeymoon before the happy couple even says “I do.”
You can rest assured that the Caribbean nation is very safe. The country is easily accessible and welcoming for all visitors, with convenient flights available from many airports across the United States.
Punta Cana is one of the more obvious areas for a beautiful beachside wedding. With the pristine white-sand beaches and wide variety of all-inclusive hotels and resorts, there is no shortage of locations to book a venue.
One of the most popular venues for a Punta Cana wedding is the Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort, which includes a lovely on-site chapel for more spiritual couples and the secluded adults-only Barceló Bávaro Beach for a romantic beach wedding.
Casa de Campo is another location to consider for any upcoming nuptials. Home to a breathtaking marina, a well-renown golf course, endless suites and villas and three dreamy beaches, many couples have exchanged vows in this adult oasis.
The Excellence Collection has two Dominican Republic resorts that both make excellent wedding venues.
With a number of on-site nuptial coordinators, Excellence El Carmen holds ceremonies on the beach, in the ballroom and on the side of one of their 23 pools. The slightly larger Excellence Punta Cana promises a similar experience to its sister location, but with even more amenities.
Ultimately, it is the love between the happy couple that makes a wedding splendid. However, a wedding in the Dominican Republic can transform an already beautiful wedding into a gorgeous, unforgettable experience.
You’ve Invited To A Virtual Wedding Party
Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 2 pm EST (1 pm CST, 11 am PST)
Grab your fiancé and log-in to the best Wedding soiree online!
FREE To Join
Learn the latest information from the Romance Specialist at Sandals Resorts and receive inside tips about throwing the ultimate Wedding in the Caribbean. Plus, we'll have an exclusive booking incentive of up to $250 Spa credit for the Bride and Groom.
RSVP Today at www.sandals.com/virtualparty
Please mention Tyus Tours and Travel as your Travel agent.
Why More Couples are Choosing Honeymoon Registries?
For many couples, the best part about getting married is the honeymoon. It’s the reward for all the time and energy that went into the big day, and a memorable getaway that signifies the beginning of a new chapter. But with the average cost of a wedding skyrocketing to more than $35,000, little money is devoted to the trip of a lifetime.
That’s where Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry comes in. Certainly, a bride and groom can opt for a more traditional gift registry, or they can ask for gifts that fulfil their wanderlust.
Here are our top five reason why every couple needs a honeymoon registry :
• Chances are by the time vows are exchanged; the couple has already lived together long enough to accumulate most items found on a traditional wedding registry. It’s no surprise then that the desire for more life experiences in lieu of pots, pans and flatware is more popular than ever. Honeymoon registries make that possible. Guests can gift anything from excursions to upgraded airfare, making the trip that much more spectacular.
• A full-service honeymoon registry like Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry makes the gift-giving process simple and fun. As an exclusive partner of more than 800 resorts and cruise lines, Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry enables wedding guests to simply upgrade a couple’s itinerary either on their registry or on their wedding website.
• Using a Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry allows friends and family to help ease the financial stress of planning both a memorable wedding and the trip of a lifetime. With over 70 destinations located in more than 50 countries, Honeymoon Wishes makes any honeymoon destination affordable.
• Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry does more than just make wishes come true. Tools like custom photo albums, blogs and RSVP cards make coordination easy for couples, friends, family and guests alike. We also offer custom wedding websites where guests can purchase personalized, trip-related gifts, making the gift giving more fulfilling than just writing a check.
• Arguably the best part about honeymoon registries is that the vacation is made possible by friends and family. People closest to the newly married couple have the opportunity to make a dream trip a reality by gifting items the couple otherwise may not buy themselves.
Begin setting up your Tyus Tours and Travel Honeymoon Registry for FREE today.
For more inspiration, visit our Romance Travel Blog.
Have no idea where to go for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding? Visit Tyus Tours and Travel Destination Wedding/Honeymoon Matching Tool.