Romance Travel Blog
The Latest Information on Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Romantic Getaways
It’s Sandals Resorts® 40th Anniversary and we’re kicking it off with a 40-day Celebratory Sale!
Limited to only 40 rooms at select resorts with Best of Everything All Included. Its’s a first-come, first-serve Exclusive, so hurry and book now for travel July 31, 2022 through October 2, 2022. A Sale like this only comes around once every 40 years.
For more information visit http://bit.ly/2NHF6pI
Your Luxury Included Vacation is Fully Protected
Replacement Vacation, Replacement Air Credit of $500 pp, On Resort Quarantine & much more
I Do, Take Two!
A second wedding is a second chance for you to create a unique and memorable life together. Most brides and grooms have already experienced the traditional hometown wedding the first time, so the second time really calls for a more intimate experience. Chances are, finances are better than the first time around and parental persistence isn’t as intense, so this wedding can be as personalized as possible. Here are 10 reasons behind why one-third of destination weddings are second marriages.
1. They have a been-there-done-that attitude, so they already know the dos and don’ts, allowing this to be the most personalized wedding ever.
2. Destination weddings are distant events, with no comparison between the first and second wedding. It can be intimate and romantic or an upscale multi-day celebration!
3. A destination wedding allows a honeymoon or vacation to continue their celebration. The newlyweds can spend more than a few hours with their loved ones and after the big day is the beginning of their honeymoon celebration.
4. Guests experience the ultimate vacation, since they’ll typically arrive a few days early, getting to know each other with a once-in-a-lifetime reunion opportunity for close friends and family. Guests can explore and create a memorable experience of their own.
5. Choosing a destination wedding is an exciting way to reduce the increasing cost of traditional weddings, since they’re typically priced in a package and almost everything is included! Plus, are decorations really necessary with views of emerald oceans, floral gardens and mystic mountains alongside the ceremony? Typically resorts offer special wedding rates for guests too, so it’d be an even cheaper vacation than originally planned.
6. With family involved, children can be a part of the big day. From being the ring bearer, best man or maid of honor, officiant or giving their mother away, a destination wedding is a perfect way to really create a bond together as a new family.
7. Destination weddings can accommodate any size but only 20 percent of invited guests end up joining in on the fun, so it’s a great way to trim down the guest list; on average close to 60 guests will attend a destination wedding. So, whether they are expecting a grand or intimate wedding celebration, a destination wedding can easily accommodate any size.
8. When is the last time they have celebrated alfresco in January? Now is their chance to start a New Year and new beginning under the sun in the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Florida or Costa Rica, which all happen to fall under the most popular destinations.
9. Tyus Tours & Travel will really get to know you because we’ll be asking more than the basic questions of where, when and how. We’ll be cutting into the cake a bit further by figuring out why they want that specific location, what their expectations are and their love story.
10. A fresh start for both the bride and groom begins with their dream wedding. Destination weddings are considered simpler and faster, since the couple puts all of their trust in travel agents like Tyus Tours & Travel that will take care of the majority, so stress is left at home.
11. For a FREE Destination Wedding at Sandals Resorts visit https://bit.ly/weddingfree for more information.
You’re Invited to A Virtual Wedding Party
Wednesday, November at 6 pm EST (5 pm CST, 3 pm PST)
This is a great, informative online event for couples researching destination wedding venues and offers. Couples can receive up to $250 Spa Credit for attending, only if they book through Tyus Tours & Travel within 14 days after attending the online event
Grab your fiancé and log-in to the best Wedding soiree online!
Learn the latest information from the Romance Specialist at Sandals Resorts and receive inside tips about throwing the ultimate Wedding in the Caribbean. Plus, we'll have an exclusive booking incentive of up to $250 Spa credit for the Bride and Groom.
RSVP Today at www.sandals.com/virtualparty
Make sure to mention Tyus Tours and Travel as your Travel agent.
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019