Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Exclusive Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Party
Enjoy an exclusive, indoor, one-of-a-kind Thanksgiving Day Parade viewing experience in New York City! This exclusive parade viewing brunch is THE way to watch the parade in style and experience a Thanksgiving morning like no other. You will be treated to a mouthwatering brunch, picture-perfect views of the parade’s floats and balloons from a private event venue, and receive the highest quality of service and hospitality.
The venue for the event— Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse New York—is an extraordinary and luxurious three-story restaurant, located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan near Times Square and Radio City Music Hall. The best part? It has floorto-ceiling windows that offer breathtaking views of the parade as it proceeds down Sixth Avenue, while you watch from a private—and comfortable indoor venue.
Viewing Party Includes
- Guest will have excellent views of the Thanksgiving Day Parade via floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony area
- The scrumptiuous meal includes hot breakfast and buffet brunch items, fresh fruits, assorted pastries, and beverages
- Stay comfortable in an indoor climate-controlled environment with bathroom facilities
- For entertainment, there will be a potographer and videographer, a D.J. TV monitors with network feed and entertainment for the kids.
- You'll dine at a private table for your party (table sizes may be restricted)
Date: Thursday, November 24, 2022 Time: 8:00am – 11:30am
Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Party Starting at $1,299 per guest
Tyus Tours & Travel
Tyus Tours & Travel suggest
To protect your vacation investment
Learn how to travel luggagefree